Career Relaunch is an inspirational podcast that helps you navigate the ups and downs of a career transition. Hosted by Career Change & Personal Branding Strategist Joseph Liu, each episode features informative, insightful interviews with people who have stepped off the beaten path in their careers to pursue more meaningful work.
Learn from their unconventional career experiences and gain courage from their brave decisions. Changing careers can be daunting, so Joseph and his guests are here to provide advice, companionship, and clarity as you relaunch your own career. To check out episode show notes, access free career change resources, or join our community of listeners, visit CareerRelaunch.net.
You can also find more career change & personal branding resources at josephpliu.com.
Career Relaunch Podcast Archive
Career Relaunch Season 1
Season 1 of the Career Relaunch Podcast features the first 10 episodes that feature a wide range of inspiring career change guests, covering career insights and advice related to pursuing work you love to clarifying your values to redefining wealth. I hope you find them useful and relevant to your career.
- Ep1: Kelly Cara– researcher turned vegan chef
- Ep2: Aniefre Essien– marketer turned app founder
- Ep3: Anne Tumlinson– consultant turned community founder
- Ep4: Polly Aspinall– agency director turned set designer
- Ep5: David Gulbransen– tech startup founder turned attorney
- Ep6: Noz Nozawa– tech marketer turned interior designer
- Ep7: Byron Trzeciak– security analyst turned agency founder
- Ep8: Zai Divecha– software marketer turned metalworker
- Ep9: Audrey Lemargue– cosmetics export manager turned naturopath
- Ep10: Kat Boogaard– travel marketing assistant turned freelance writer
Career Relaunch Season 2- Launches January 2017!
Stay tuned for future episodes of Career Relaunch. I’ll be featuring more stories of career change soon!